APsystems Microinverter Solution
More Efficient – Safer – Powerful
Our Three Component System:
- APsystems MICROINVERTERS – One inverter handles two PV modules independently – allowing flexible design, easier installation and a more efficient system.
- ENERGY COMMUNICATION UNIT – The state-of-the-art Energy Communication Unit sends module performance data to an internet database, letting you monitor the individual performance of each module in your array.
- MONITORING – User-friendly monitoring software allows around-the-clock management of the solar array through any web-enabled device, like your home computer or smartphone. Use this information to keep your system at peak efficiency.
APsystems microinverters are your best choice for residential installations of all sizes. For commercial-scale projects, ask us about the groundbreaking APsystems YC1000 – the world’s first true 3-phase microinverter, handling four PV modules per unit.
APsystems Microinverter YC500A
This microinverter converts the DC power from the solar module to the proper AC current for your power grid. The YC500A is designed to handle two solar modules simultaneously (dual MPPT). APsystems grid-tied solar PV microinverters are designed to operate in real world conditions in temperatures ranging from -40 ºC to +85 ºC. The APsystems YC500A microinverters carry a 25-year warranty and have an expected lifetime of over 25 years, matching the life expectancy of most solar modules.
- Maximum Power Output: 500W (from two solar modules)
- Individual MPPT for each panel
- Fully compatible with the Itek Energy solar module (260w – 280w)
- Peak Efficiency: 95.5%
- Dimensions: 8.75″ (221mm) x 6.5″ (167mm) x 1.1″ (29mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5kg)
- Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC500s) in a string with a 20 amp breaker
APsystems Microinverter YC500i
The APsystems YC500i with EnergyMaxTM is a grid-tied microinverter with intelligent networking and monitoring systems to ensure maximum efficiency. Highly dependable and cost effective, the YC500i with EnergyMaxTM is optimized to accommodate today’s high output PV modules effectively with up to 548W output and dual MPPT. An integrated ground allows for rapid installation for installers who prefer trunk cable architecture. Half the inverters and half the installation time means real cost savings for residential and commercial customers.
- High output microinverter with integrated ground
- Single unit connects two solar modules
- Peak output power 548W
- Individual MPPT for each module
- PLC communication & free monitoring
- Ideal for today’s high output PV modules
APsystems Microinverter YC1000-3
The YC1000 is the industry’s ﬁrst true 3-phase (phase-balanced & phase-monitored)
solar microinverter, handling 277Y/480V grid voltages with 900 watts maximum output, ZigBee communication and an integrated ground. Up to 11 units (44 modules total, 60- or 72-cell) can be linked in a single 15A circuit.
- 900w AC output
- 3 phase output (phase-balanced & phase-monitored)
- 277Y / 480V
- Weight: 8.8 lbs. (4kg)
- 10 and 25 year warranties available
APsystems Microinverter YC600
With its groundbreaking design and features, the YC600 is the pinnacle of microinverter technology. A single-phase, smart grid-compliant microinverter, the YC600 serves two modules with dual, independent MPPT. Zigbee wireless communication over a mesh network offers faster data speeds than PLC and a wider MPPT voltage range results in a greater energy harvest for homeowners.
A true utility-interactive microinverter with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology, the YC600 meets CA Rule 21 requirements and is inherently NEC 2014/2017 Rapid Shutdown compliant. The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module microinverters, simplifying installation and reducing logistics costs.
- Dual-module microinverter with independent MPPT
- Utility-interactive with Reactive Power Control (RPC)
- CA Rule 21 compliant
- Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
- Accommodates modules from 250-365W+
- Wide MPPT voltage range (22V-45V)
- Meets NEC 2014/2017 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements
- ZigBee communication & free monitoring
APsystems Energy Communication Unit
The APsystems state-of-the-art Energy Communication Unit (ECU), is the information gateway for our microinverters. The unit collects module performance data from each individual microinverter and transfers this information to an internet database in real time, requiring only a single data and power cable. Through the APsystems EMA, the ECU gives you precise analysis of each microinverter and module in your solar installation from any web-connected device. The ECU integrated http webserver offers the simplest and most flexible network integration of any data logger on the market. The user-friendly browser-based interface lets you access your solar array in seconds.
- Collects individual module and microinverter statistics
- Communicates in real time
- Requires no additional wiring
APsystems Energy Monitoring Unit
Our robust wireless Energy Monitoring and Analysis (EMA) system, enables comprehensive, web-based monitoring that analyzes and reports the performance of each module in your solar array. This real-time data can be accessed from any web-connected device, anywhere, anytime.
Unlike conventional “string” inverter systems, the EMA gives you control over each individual module and microinverter in your solar array, optimizing performance over the system’s lifetime.
Networked with the advanced ECU, the EMA promptly detects any performance issues in your solar array, pinpointing the location and nature of the problem and providing precise guidance for necessary maintenance, all within our user-friendly graphic interface.
- Monitors and allows analysis of each solar module and microinverter
- Allows remote access to the solar array
- Shows performance issues and alerts the user to inverter events
- Communicates in real time
- Graphs system solar output over time to boost troubleshooting